Friday, January 2, 2009

Shelly's Back Room

It is time to talk about Cigars.
I am a big fan! This is my one vice. But through the years it has become increasingly harder to find a place to smoke. Recently I made a fantastic discovery. Shelly’s Back Room is now my favorite spot in D.C.
Shelly’s has been around for years, and serves fantastic food. Large comfortable couches and chairs, nice tables to eat at, and flat screen TV’s make it a great place to relax and have a cigar. They have a wide range of cigars for sale, but they are fine if you bring your own.
Tom had some tickets to a Wizards game, so after a smoke and fine meal at Shelly’s we made our way to the Verizon Center.
The Wiz played the Dallas Mavericks and lost of course, but the evening was a success because of my new discovery.
I have to apologize for the quality of the photography, everything was shot on my IPhone.

2 comments:

J said...

Nice...I want to come check out Shelly's!

Roy Staiger said...

Whatever happened to "The Focal Point"?