Friday, November 14, 2008

Desiree and Mike

Desiree and Mike picked the Jefferson Memorial for their engagement shoot.
On the drive over I found out that they both attended Colgate University. My sister, my next door neighbor, his sister, and their Dad also went there. I attended Ithaca College and visited my sister and neighbor a few times, so I am very familiar with the Gate.

Buyer beware! The US Parks Dept. requires a permit to shoot anything at the Jefferson. But the permit limits you as to where you can shoot.

We still made the best of it and got some great images. (Click here to see a slideshow of the day.) D & M were fantastic to work with and they really got lost in the moment. (I think they forgot I was there a few times.)

I also want to thank Desiree for the kind words she wrote about me on the blog dcnearlyweds.

I cant wait to shoot their wedding next summer.

No comments: